Tuesday, March 3, 2009

eye and eye pain

Eye Pain on KosmixEverything you need to know about Eye Pain -- Reference, Tools & Widgets, Media, Conversations, News & Blogs, Reviews & Guides, Shopping, Web Search.

Eye pain and pain in back of my head - Topic Powered by eve community1 post - Last
I've been having severe eye pain and pain in the back of my head for a few days now. I've had this before and was diagnosed with MS in 2005 ...

Cannot diagnose random eye pain - Diabetes Forums5 posts - Last post: 20 Jan 2007
Cannot diagnose random eye pain Eyes. ... For over three years now, I have complained of random eye pain. ...

Eye pain! - NeuroTalk Communities10 posts - 8 authors - Last post: 6 Dec 2008
Eye pain! Myasthenia Gravis. ... Do ya'll have really bad eye pain when your eyes start to go wonky? I cannot figure out why they hurt so ...
neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread59963.html - 90k - Cached - Similar pages
Eye pain information Diseases DatabaseEye pain, Disease Database Information. ... Medical information links. Eye pain: specific web sites. Medical dictionary, library and search resources. ... http://catlifespan.blinkblogs.com/15706/eye+and+stomach+ache.html