Thursday, April 16, 2009

Symptoms Of Sick Dog

How can we help our dog by ourselves ?
This is a situation I have personnally faced last year, and I ended up looking sur support online. I had to find a way to help my cat ( which is a like a child to my girlfriend ) and I really didn't have enough money to pay the vet. so I searched the Internet and found a book.

Out of the thousands of book out there, I don't know how I managed to find this one, but THIS is what I was looking for ! A guide showing me exactly what to do.

On the other hand there are ways in which you can ease the suffering a bit for your dog and help them get the fast paced recovery they deserve. There are probably many different home remedies for helping you dog get better, but often if any are going to work then it will be the suggestions or medication your vet will give your after a diagnosis of your dog, so when you fear your dog is ill you should take them to the vet as soon as possible.

Ok, so let’s now look at some of the more popular of the hundreds of symptoms that your dog may be feeling. http://knol.google.com/k/eran-li/dog-and-puppy-names/vfep6zz4iz7s/1